Adria

Adria
lips

Friday, September 30, 2011

It's those outfits again!

Well it is time to revisit Adria's clothes. Let's face it, it's why I started the blog in the first place. So Adria's new thing is to wear stuff underneath stuff. I guess it's not really THAT new but she has taken it to a whole new level. I buy her a lot of leggings. She likes them and they keep her warm. Frankly, I think they look adorable on her. As I have mentioned before she is very fashion forward. At this point what she wears is not accidental. She is definitely making bold choices in the morning. So this was one selection. She had on a red sweatshirt and so I only took a pic of her lower half because frankly it would have burned your eyes....


She has day of the week socks on  but you can't see them

 So that was interesting. But wait, it gets better. This particular outfit I really liked and really wish I had the chutzpah to wear it...


She particularly enjoys shaking her "booty" in this skirt.

This brick red leggings and the purple skirt particularly annoyed my neighbor because "it didn't match"...well, it didn't really but I think it ended up looking very cute on her!

Now, this last one I saved for last for a particular reason. When she came out of her room I had to do a second take. It is...interesting? I'm not sure what to call it...Mormon chic? A style from the book of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? No clue

It just looked so HOT.


Like I've said before, I don't ever tell her what to wear. On this particular morning however, I urged her to maybe pick the jeans OR the skirt. I told her I thought she might be a little warm. "Whatevs, I don't care." This is one look I just could NOT get behind. My friend Lauren asked if I thought a part of it would come off sometime during the school day but sure enough, when I got home from work there is was...full skirt over long jeans. Wowie Zowie.

2 comments:

Limbic Resonance said...

Will you please tell me where you got the purple tutu and if it comes in my size? :) Loving your kid's fashion sense!

Bryden78 said...

Haha! I think my sister got it at forever 21 kids