Adria

Adria
lips

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A.T.'s!!!!!

You're probably looking at the title of this post and wondering...what is an A.T.? Well I'm going to tell you. There really isn't a lot of setup for this story. Adria had fire safety day at school or some such thing and was given a goodie bag with the usual; how to call 911, stop drop and roll and the like. Well in said goodie bag were temporary tattoos. Now, I have 5 tats and Adria always says that when she is 18 she will get my name tattooed on her wrist. We will see about that when she actually turns 18. I HIGHLY doubt my name is what she will want on her body permanently. But until then Adria loves temporary tattoos and last night she gave herself A.T.'s. Hmmm what could A.T. stand for? Did you figure it out yet? That's right people......

ARMPIT TATTOOS!!!!!!!



And this is how she ran around the house all...night...long. She would run up to you, get in your face and shout "A.T's!!!" It was a little alarming I might add. She on the other hand was beyond amused as I'm sure you could see from her face.

Now, if you recall the earlier post My daughter is a little twisted... you will recall the photo of Adria drying her armpits off with my NY Yankees fan. So I started to wonder if maybe she wasn't suffering from maschalagniaFor those not in the know, maschalagnia is an armpit fetish. While I really doubt this is the case, what is the fascination?! I have no flipping clue!!! I guess I will just resign myself to the fact that she is a bit odd. A bird of a different feather, if you will.

But this bird has AMAZING fashion sense! CHECK THIS OUT!



I would completely rock that outfit. You know, if it were in my size!



7 comments:

Lauren Galli Forry said...

Wow. She is not messing around with that outfit!

theCaptain said...

I would totally rock that too!

Gina DiStefano said...

How many kids do you think she showed her A.T.'s to today at school??

Bryden78 said...

Gina I hope zero as she was wearing a long sleeved shirt!

Limbic Resonance said...

we need a stronger word than unique for this kid...she's awesomely insanely unique.

Bryden78 said...

Maybe Adria should become an adjective. "That outfit is SO Adria"

Kennyb545 said...

I think I HAVE seen you in that outfit...!