Adria

Adria
lips

Thursday, October 27, 2011

I love the 80's...Adria? Not so much

So last night we were carving our pumpkin. You will get to see that in a future post. This post has more to do with the hilarity that is Adria. So Thad has a music video channel on and Olivia Newton John's video for Physical comes on....

Adria: Is that an ACTUAL exercise show?

Thad and I (laughing): Um...no

Thad: This is what music videos looked like in the 80's

Adria: MAN! You guys must have been miserable!

I did not bother to try and explain that we didn't know any better because Thad and I were too busy howling with laughter.

Also, I cannot figure out where to show you all this picture so since Physical was about exercise (ok, not really) and this is exercise too (ok, not really)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang it. I love the 80's too. It's my time.... now I feel so miserable. :(

Gina DiStefano said...

That ain't right...
As I have always thought Adria would go into acting I will say that she has a back-up career with Cirque de Soleil.

Bryden78 said...

As long as she stays bendy!

Anonymous said...

I see Mario in the background. Does Adria know how miserably old that is?

Bryden78 said...

If it were hers I would point it out!