Adria

Adria
lips

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I love fall!!!

That is such a generic title I just could not come up with anything clever. Oh, well. So it is my absolute favorite season of the year! FALL!!! I love everything about it: the temperature, the smells, Halloween, and pumpkin pie. Now, I've never been one for seasonal decorations. I do the absolute minimum possible. I frankly had forgotten I had anything at all. Adria on the other hand would decorate for anything. I would suspect she would even decorate for Columbus Day. Although, I'm not sure that anything for C.D. would be appropriate. Or, maybe that's just my twisted thinking. I'll go with the latter.

So of course as soon as we had a free afternoon, Adria wanted to decorate for Halloween. I have a cute little bat and some sad pumpkin lights, that is about IT. But we did it anyway!

It is definitely pumpkin-y




So after we did this she decided she wanted to cut some of the white flowers that mysteriously started to grow this fall and decorate some more, so of course, who am I to say no?



So then I was inspired!!! Trust me, it does not happen very often. Most of the time after something like this I'm spent and would rather just withdraw into some kind of hole. So I made Adria pose with the flowers. She's at this phase where she doesn't want to smile. I'm guessing it has something to do with her Jack-o-lantern type teeth (nice Halloween reference Bryden. Why, thank you.) So the expression on her face is a bit..MO-OHHHHM Why are you making me do this.
I'm such a dork for making her do this.



So after all of that hard work we decided to go see A Dolphin Tale. If you have not seen this movie, go! And make sure you take tissues. THIS is what Adria wore to the movies.


That's right people...PEARLS! She totally inherited that from my mother by the way who would not leave the house without her pearls and her make-up despite wearing sweatpants. I can't even make this up.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Wow! It's good to know that pearls are back IN! Thanks, Adria!

theCaptain said...

I really can't wait for those shoes to fall apart or she grows out of them!

Bryden78 said...

I try not to think about them too much!

Cassie said...

Oh the many times my Mom or sister made me pose with something for a photo....I get it.

Being lame is a mother's right. Never forget that!

sandy said...

testing