Adria

Adria
lips

Monday, December 5, 2011

MY SISTER IS AWESOME

Dear Planet Adria fans,

Please forgive me as I am going to use the platform I have available here to tell you about my sister. My sister Meaghan is an amazing human being. She has overcome so much and is blossoming into a huge talent (but we already knew that right?).  Last year Meaghan released her first album. This whole writing music thing was a huge surprise to everyone, including Meaghan. But, she did it. She wrote and co-produced the entire thing! AND she wants to do it again. So I'm writing this post to make you aware of her current fund raising project. Kickstarter is an awesome site that allows artists to raise money for their current projects. Take a look below.

http://kck.st/sEgjYd




So there you go. You can donate any amount you want to...but $6 gets you the EP!

So thanks for letting me indulge and shamelessly promote my sister.

Xoxox
B

No comments: