Adria

Adria
lips

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

She says she missed her daddy, I don't believe her

So while Thad has been in the hospital, I have been a bit preoccupied. I did not realize that "Spring pictures" were coming up. So, not only do I send Adria in a shirt that has a hole, she had yoga pants on. Now, I never buy the spring pictures because I think it's stupid. We get school pics in the beginning of the year and that's all I need. However, with the spring pictures come the class picture. I think those are important. I mean, who doesn't look at those twenty years later and says "I have no idea who that kid is", well Adria's class picture was great! Everyone was smiling and looking so pretty....


I didn't get permission from the parents to put this photo up, so I drew in the smiley faces so you get the idea. I'm not kidding you. I've looked at this picture 10 times today and every time I laugh a little bit harder. Man, I am in trouble. 

No comments: