Adria

Adria
lips

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Literature: Adria style

I know, I know, I know...it has been a LONG time since I have posted anything. Life is just a teensy bit hectic right now. That does not mean I don't have a ton of Adria goodness coming your way...believe me I do.

Adria has been quite the busy bee this summer. She spent a week down in Virginia Beach with her Uncle Tim and Aunt Cindy and had QUITE the good time. Then she spent a week at the beach with my mom and my sister. I was there for a few days but had to come home early. Duty called.

So as you know from reading this blog, Adria is quite creative. Some things she comes up with are just amazing. For example, on Mother's Day I came home to a banner that said "Happy Mother's Day" that she had cut out by hand and hung up on the wall...just gorgeous.
My little beach bum


So for whatever reason, she decided that while we were at the beach, she was going to cut out shapes and tape them to her leg. I have no idea why, honestly I've stopped asking.

I told her if she wore the cutouts on her leg to the beach, then she could get a tan in the shape of whatever was attached.

So mom and I are standing in the kitchen and she comes out after considering this and says...

"Maybe I could cut out the letter A and tape it on my chest and I could get a tan with my initial there"

I am not exaggerating at all...mom and I literally fell down laughing. Poor Adria is standing there looking thoroughly confused.


"No baby, you definitely do NOT want to do that!"

"Why not, Mommy"

"I don't feel like explaining it, but let's just say it's not good"

It was really, really funny.

If you don't think it was funny, I'm not sure we can be friends anymore. If you have NO idea what I'm talking about read this:
The Scarlet Letter


Then re-read this entry. If you still don't think it is funny, well then I really don't care. ;-)

I just love this!





2 comments:

Gina D said...

She is too darned cute!!

Andrea said...

As always, Adria makes me smile - and when all is said and done, there's no better talent to have! Thanks!